Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Things I love...

For those of you who don't know much about me, I love to cook and entertain.  Birthday Parties for my kids are my favorite of course...over the past 8 years I've done about every super hero and sports theme imaginable.  A few years ago, I even started having coffee for my friends once a week so I could try out new breakfast and brunch recipes!
Recently, I hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Monica, and my new nephew Tyler!  It was so much fun!  Baking is one of my favorite things to do so I made a variety of sweet treats for all the guests including, Blueberry and Cherry Mini Cheesecakes, Red Velvet Cake Pops, Raspberry Cream-cheese Cupcakes, and Peanut Butter Cups!  They were a hit...and I'm still getting asked for recipes!  Here are some pictures of the finished product!





Who knows, maybe one day I can make a job out of it!  Well, I better go...I have a birthday party to plan for!  :)
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh those look good! I know you a are busy with your own bday party this weekend, but kellen is also having one and I'd love for you to bake here!

    ReplyDelete