Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so since it's been like 2 months since I last posted, I just had to tell you why!  My name is Leslie and I'm a Pinterest-a-holic!  That's right folks, I am addicted to Pinterest!  First of all, if you don't know what it is, get off this page and check it out!  (www.pinterest.com)  It is AWESOME!  And, because it is so awesome, I think it is time I re-do my living room/dining room!!

Some may say I'm what you call a tight wad...I say, I'm just practical!  I don't buy something I already have if it still works!  What that means, is I have all sorts of furniture from the last 14 years of marriage that doesn't really match.  But, that is all about to change!  Yay!

I have filled my pinterest bulletin boards with things that are my style and that i love.  Then, I showed my brilliant husband, and he informed me that he can turn my existing furniture into the things I love.  So stay tuned folks, its about to get good!!
Happy Pinning!
-Les

1 comment: